CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Stupid Best Buy!

I am so furious at Best Buy! I have had the hardest time EVER trying to get my laptop fixed! took it in a couple weeks ago. And the guy said, "Oh we see this problem all the time. It'll be fixed in 3-4 days but it'll cost $200 and another $100 to back up your files." So I'm thinking, wow, that's expensive. But hey, it's Best Buy. They're trustworthy and they'll do a good job. Plus they know what's wrong with it and I need my laptop to be fixed soon. So I pay the $300.00 dollars and then I wait 6 days and I haven't gotten a call. So I call them and the guy goes, "Oh your hardrive failed." And I'm like... "Um, okay. I know software but I know nothing about the hardware. How do I get it fixed?" And he goes all rudely, "I don't know but someone will call you tomorrow." So i'm like.. wow, ok. So then I wait another 2 days. NO CALL. I call them back AGAIN. Another guy answers and says, "I don't know, but someone will call you back tomorrow." So by this point I'm getting really pissed but I'm like "Ok, but I had better get a call tomorrow." So this time I wait 3 DAYS and NO phone call. So I call back and I'm really pissed this time and finally I got someone who got off his lazy ass and looked for it. And he says, "Hardrive will cost you $130 dollars and maybe $50 for us to install it." And I said, "I'll buy the hardrive but I'm not paying another $50 when I gave you $200 already." So he was nice and said that was fine but the problem was they didn't have my hardrive in stock but it would be coming in Tuesday and he told me to call then. SO I called Tuesday afternoon and a girl answers and she goes, "The guy working with you didn't leave any notes. So you'll have to call him tomorrow." UGH. But anyway, I finally got a hold of him yesterday and he said they are going to install it and it'll be done in 2 days. If it isn't, there will be hell to pay!!

0 comments: