CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Stupid Best Buy Part 2!

I am SO upset right now. I went to pick up my laptop from Best Buy today (finally) and had my brother come as back-up (if you've seen my brother, you know that he looks like someone who would be VERY intimidating to the "Geek Squad") just in case there were any problems. Fortunately everything went really smoothly. The guy was really nice and he refunded my $100 dollars since they couldn't back up my files so I jut had to pay an extra $30 today for the hardrive. But I sure let him know that even though he was being really nice, I've had one hell of a time these past two weeks trying to get this fixed. He said he has heard similar complaints the whole day and told me that he would speak to a manager about it. So after Best Buy my brother and I parted ways and I went to Wal-mart to print some pictures. Oh and I ended up buying like 6 or 7 movies. Stupid anti-depressants I'm on at the moment make me much happier but WAY impulsive. Oh well. Anyway... I just got home and here I am on my laptop... wanting to cry. EVERYTHING is gone! Everything! All my files, picures, word documents (that had important information I might add), favorite websites, programs... EVERYTHING is gone. It's awful! I don't even remember half the wonderful things I had on my computer (that I added onto and made my home over the past 3 years) and now the whole thing is just blank. Which could be seen as postive because I get to start over and my computer's all fast because there is nothing obstructing it. But I had over 1,000 pictures that I kept on my laptop and my laptop alone. And now they are ALL gone. And the documents I had all had important info that I have no way of recovering =( . So I have two pieces of advice to you laptop users. Number 1: back up everything you don't want to lose! And number two: If your laptop happens to break... never ever ever under no circumstances should you take it to Best Buy.

1 comments:

Mzbubblegum said...

Omfg Nikki, that's frickin ridiculous! Well my friend had a same problem with Best Buy and they didn't fix da shyt rite eitha so afta dat I lost my respect for Geek Squad as far as that goes..

*sighs* sorry you lost everything though, I know how you feel, I had my last labtop completely wiped of everything too, nothing was backed up... I learned to live without it but it still sucked...

My desktop in my living room has like EVERYTHING on there (because I refuse to download and save ANYTHING on my new Dell labtop, lol..) and I been meaning to atleast go save all the pictures on some picture website or something just in case, but I'm so lazy... but this has motivated me a little bit but still not gonna do it today,lolol... Well seems Best Buy is gud wit everything else except fixing computers, lol..